Best English Language Schools in Msida
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Malta team
A Mediterranean island and the only country in Europe outside the U.K. that has English as one of its two official languages (the other is Maltese), Malta is a natural choice as a destination to learn English.
There are a significant number of English language schools today welcoming thousands of students to Malta’s shores every year. Inevitably, Malta as a tourist/party destination is just as important to these students as is the quality of English courses available. Stays with Maltese families can make it a very immersive and rewarding experience.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples