My Guide Website?
From Malta: Self-Driving E-Jeep Guided Tour in Gozo12 Reviews
Drive in a convoy with your group across the island of Gozo on a self-driving E-Jeep tour from Malta. Kick up dust on coastal trails, stop to swim in a charming bay, and discover sleepy villages.
- Church of St. John The Baptist, Sanap Cliffs,
- Xlendi Beach, Cliff and Caves, Wash house – Fontana
- Ta' Pinu Shrine, Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar & Marsalforn Bay,
- Calypso Cave, Ta Kenuna Tower, Qala Belvedere, Comino’s Caves
DescriptionThis tour is ideal for families and groups of friends that would like to have an all-access, planet loving self-driving tour of Gozo. Designed for those who like the journey as much as the destination, you will power through rugged valleys and backroads, taking in sleepy villages and dramatic country and coastal trails in a convoy following one of our tour leaders / safety officers. Get a fully loaded slice of Gozo. Enjoy a mouthwatering authentic light lunch and satisfy your thirst for the unknown, driving up-close to cherished landmarks not reached by Public Transport or hop on/hop off bus tours. During the summer season enjoy a swim stop in one of Gozo’s charming bays. Weather permitting crossing over to Gozo will be aboard Yippee boat reserved exclusively for our guests. On the return voyage our boat sails past Comino's captivating caves. Whenever prevailing sea/weather conditions are severe crossing and return shall be by Gozo Channel communal ferry and tickets will be provided. Jeep drivers undergo a safety / operational briefing before setting off in a convoy. Drivers must be aged 21 or over and present a valid driving license and credit card. Insurance Cover excludes the first € 350.00 of any claim, being the policy excess, which amount must be borne by the driver/hirer in case of an accident. Jeeps are 100% electric, self-driven and can accommodate a maximum of (3) other passengers.
IncludesPick up in Malta or Gozo from your hotel or closest pick-up point by Yippee transport. Crossing to Gozo by private boat exclusively reserved for Yippee guests. (Weather permitting) Tour/Safety leader & Full Charge Light traditional Gozitan lunch Swim stop in Gozo (summer season) Return to Malta by private boat passing by Comino’s captivating caves. (Weather permitting) Return to original pick-up point by Yippee transport. Ferry tickets whenever required Duration of Tour 7 hours (excluding transfers time) Safety is our priority and in case of bad weather we will upgrade guests to a chauffeured Tuk Tuk tour.
- When booking, kindly provide your mobile number including the prefix, preferably a Whattsapp mobile number. Also note your accommodation details and we will revert with the pick up time and closest pick up point. We pick up clients on locations shown on the google maps to be easier for both the clients and our driver to avoid delays. Kindly ensure you are at the advised pick up point 5 minutes before the agreed time. The minivan driver will be holding up a Yippee sign. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo. You will be returned to the original pick up/meeting point at the end of the tour. FIRST PICK UP IS FROM VALLETTA AREA STARTING AT 7.45AM. Other locations following Valletta pick ups. Pickups for clients residing in Southern areas of Malta will be picked up earlier.