My Guide Website?
Malta: Comino, Blue Lagoon & Gozo - 2 Island Boat Cruise2373 Reviews
Climb aboard a boat and visit the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day cruise from Malta. Swim in the turquoise Blue Lagoon before arriving in Gozo for sightseeing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim and snorkel in the amazing crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take great pictures of the caves and sights while cruising
- Explore Gozo's main attractions during a 3-hour stop, via mini bus or solo
- Pull out a deck chair on our upper deck and work on your tan
- Slide into the turquoise waters from a 10 meter slide
DescriptionJoin captain Kevin and his crew on an unforgettable boat cruise visiting the islands of Comino and Gozo. Starting from the Bugibba Jetty, cruise past the northern coast of Malta close enough to snap amazing pictures of its high rocky cliffs, coves, naturally formed rock formations, and caves. Pass by historical landmarks such as the islands of St. Pauls and the huge statue of St. Pauls that was shipwrecked in Malta in 60A.D. Enter into the Ahrax and Santa Maria caves stopping as close as possible to get some incredible shots. Throughout the journey, captain Kevin will be making a live commentary about all the sites, including some historic and cultural information. Then, enjoy a 1.5-hour stop in the famous Blue Lagoon, the place that some have described as paradise. With its silky white sand and crystal clear waters it is impossible to resist a dip here. Swim, slide or jump into the unbelievably clear water or walk off the boat to the beach. During your time on Comino Island, remain on the boat and use its many facilities. Sunbathe on the upper sun deck, chill out in the shady seats on the main deck, make use of the 10-meter slide, or walk off the boat to the small sandy beach. After the time in Comino, sail towards the island of Gozo. Enjoy 3 hours of free time to explore the island. Take the local bus or pay on the day for a convenient transfer to Victoria, the capital city of Gozo, and a second stop at Xlendi bay. After 3 hours on Gozo make your way back to the harbor and continue the cruise back to Malta through the south channel of Comino. Pass by the Crystal Lagoon, sea caves, and St. Mary's tower before returning to Malta.
IncludesRound-trip cruise Crew 1.5-hour stop at the Blue Lagoon 3-hour stop at Gozo 10m long Slide Deck chairs (limited number) Lockers (limited number)
- - Boarding opens at 8:30 AM and closes at 9:45 AM - Please tell the crew immediately upon boarding the boat if you would like to book the Gozo mini bus/ coach shuttle bus. Payment for this is 5 Euro and accepted in cash only. The shuttle will stop you 1hr10m at the capital city Victoria and 20-30min at Xlendi bay - Please ensure you are on the boat at least 30minutes before departure. The boat departs from the Bugibba Jetty at 10:00 AM sharp - If you are using local transport plan to be at the location at least an hour before departure as delays may occur - Please make sure you understand the departure and boarding times correctly before the tour day - Refunds will not be given for late arrivals - The upper deck is on a first come first served basis thus arriving an hour before is recommended