My Guide Website?
Malta: Comino, Blue Lagoon & Gozo - 2 Island Boat Cruise1031 Reviews
Climb aboard a family-run boat and visit the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day cruise from Malta. Swim in the turquoise Blue Lagoon before arriving in Gozo for sightseeing.
- Swim and snorkel in the amazing crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take great pictures of the caves and sights while cruising
- Explore Gozo's main attractions during a 3-hour stop, via mini bus or solo
- Pull out a deck chair on our upper deck and work on your tan
- Slide into the turquoise waters from a 10 meter slide
DescriptionJoin the captain and their crew on an unforgettable boat cruise visiting the islands of Comino and Gozo. Starting from the Bugibba Jetty, cruise past the northern coast of Malta close enough to snap amazing pictures of its high rocky cliffs, coves, naturally formed rock formations, and caves. Pass by historical landmarks such as the islands of St. Pauls and the huge statue of St. Pauls that was shipwrecked in Malta in 60A.D. Enter into the Ahrax and Santa Maria caves stopping as close as possible to get some incredible shots. Throughout the journey, captain Kevin will be making a live commentary about all the sites, including some historic and cultural information. Then, enjoy a 1.5-hour stop in the famous Blue Lagoon, the place that some have described as paradise. With its silky white sand and crystal clear waters it is impossible to resist a dip here. Swim, slide or jump into the unbelievably clear water or walk off the boat to the beach. During your time on Comino Island, remain on the boat and use its many facilities. Sunbathe on the upper sun deck, chill out in the shady seats on the main deck, make use of the 10-meter slide, or walk off the boat to the small sandy beach. After the time in Comino, sail towards the island of Gozo. Enjoy 3 hours of free time to explore the island. Take the local bus or pay on the day for a convenient transfer to Victoria, the capital city of Gozo, and a second stop at Xlendi bay. After 3 hours on Gozo make your way back to the harbor and continue the cruise back to Malta through the south channel of Comino. Pass by the Crystal Lagoon, sea caves, and St. Mary's tower before returning to Malta.
IncludesRound-trip cruise Crew 1.5-hour stop at the Blue Lagoon 3-hour stop at Gozo 10m long Slide Deck chairs (limited number) Lockers (limited number)
- This tour is suitable for all ages however those with pushchairs and wheelchairs will not be able to get off the boat on Comino island as the terrain is rocky so these items can be left on board the boat
- Please note that payments must be made in cash, or via Revolut, as there is no credit card machine
- No refunds will be issued due to late arrival
- Food and drinks are not included but are available for purchase on board