Best Trips and Tours in Ta' Xbiex
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Malta team
Malta is so compact in size, that an organised trip can get you from one end to the other, enjoying relevant attractions in the process, all in a day's time. Be it by land, air or sea, some well-oiled and fun tours cover all aspects of the islands.
Take to the skies for memorable views of Malta on a seaplane, join a fun-filled cruise to the Blue Lagoon in Comino, board the islands' only hop-on, hop-off open-top buses stopping at all major attractions, take the kids on a charming trackless train outside Mdina or leave the beaten track in Gozo in a 4x4 and quad bike adventure.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour
- Tarxien Temples, Zejtun, Marsaxlokk Market & Kalanka Bay
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- The Good Friday Procession: Afternoon Tour in Zejtun
- Malta By Night Open-Top Bus Tour Including 1-Hour Mdina Stop