Best Asian & Oriental Restaurants in St Julians
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Malta team
Our Asian and Oriental restaurant pages cover a vast range of cuisines originating from Southeast Asia and the Far East. Serving Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Thai, Vietnamese and other Asian food, it is impossible to resist the lure of the Orient.
Sushi has quickly grown in popularity in Malta, as is the trend for restaurants to offer a fusion of Asian cuisines. A number of exquisite fine dining Asian restaurants, particularly within luxury hotels, have raised the bar. If you are just after a quick Oriental food fix, you will also find a number of good casual diners, especially Chinese.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- Malta’s 3 Cities Tour & Wine Tasting
- From Sliema: Gozo, Comino & The Blue Lagoon Boat & Bus Tour
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour