Best International Restaurants in Sliema
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Malta team
There are some restaurants that do not sign up to any particular regional cuisine. The food world is their oyster and their international menus are not constrained by any rules. Many fine dining restaurants would fall into this category.
Think East meets West, Arabic cuisine mixed with local food, a potpourri of foods from the three continents bordering the Mediterranean, a French inspired starter followed by an Argentinean prime fillet or an Indian spicy dish. Each restaurant will follow its own philosophy and vie for your attention.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- Malta’s 3 Cities Tour & Wine Tasting
- From Sliema: Gozo, Comino & The Blue Lagoon Boat & Bus Tour
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour