BE THE LIGHT DURING THE NIGHT: SUPPORT HOSPICE PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES
JOIN US ON FRIDAY 15th September 2017 for our much loved Hospice Midnight Walk.
Last year’s walk was a great success thanks to all of who supported us.
Like last year we will be having 2 routes: starting both from Bugibba square
• 4 km (1 hour walk) – Starting 11.00pm @ Bugibba Square – circular route to Qawra – Finish @ Bugibba Square
• 9 Km (2 hour walk) – Starting 11.00 pm @ Bugibba Square – Finish @ Mosta Square
(transport will be provided from Mosta Square to Bugibba Square leaving at 9 pm sharp (Kindly book your place by not later than the 14th September)
Both walks will start at Bugibba Square to the Aquaruim, Sunny coast, near Bella Vista. Close to Pioneer Road ring road, the 9 km walk will diverge to Mosta whilst the 4 km will continue to Bugibba Square.
The Registration fee is against a donation of €10 per person (children up to 8 yrs – Free). This includes :
• A Commemorative T-shirt
• Refreshments en route
• Goody bag
• A certificate to all participants.
Timings for the evening will be as follows :
• 09.00 pm : @ Bugibba Square Cheeramigos – Animation for kids will provide entertainment to the kids & families with live Disney characters. Photos with characters will be taken by our photographer Reuben Seychell.
• 09.45 pm : Phyllisienne Brincat’s Vocal Academy
• 10.15 pm : Warm up - Zumba by Elaine
• 10.50pm : Minutes of silence to remember the departed loved ones
• 11.00 pm :Both walks set off
• Finishing Points : Presentation of Certificates & goody Bag @ – Bugibba Square & Mosta Square.
REGISTRATIONS : can be done and paid online through this link : http://hospicemalta.org/midnight-walk-application/
One can also fill in the attached registration form and sent it to Hospice together with payment - our Postal address - 39 Good Shepherd Avenue Balzan.
We kindly encourage all participants to also seek sponsorships from friends, families etc. : Fantastic Prizes will be given to the three persons who collect the most ( attached please find the sponsorship form).
We thank you once again for your great support and look forward to seeing you on the 15th September ……….. for more information kindly contact us on 79009616 , by email firstname.lastname@example.org
My Guide website?