My Guide Website?
From Malta: Gozo Jeep Tour with Lunch and Hotel Transfers14 Reviews
Explore the most exquisite sights and hidden gems of Gozo by Jeep, and take in the natural beauty of the island from a speedboat, on this full-day trip in Malta with roundtrip hotel transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Head out to the island of Gozo for an unforgettable full day deep tour adventu
- Enjoy many of the island's most interesting attractions and landmarks
- Experience the beautiful scenery of different villages around the island
- Learn about the history of Malta's sister island
- Enjoy a boat ride passing by the Blue Lagoon and Caves (weather permitting)
DescriptionEnjoy a fantastic day exploring Gozo by Jeep, the ideal way to discover the island's most exquisite sights and hidden gems, all while taking in the impressive beauty of this lovely island. This exclusive Jeep tour is the best possible way to discover and experience the true beauty of Gozo, take spectacular photographs of the breath-taking scenery, experience Gozo’s magnificent heritage, visit key landmarks, and discover hidden gems, all while relishing the impressive beauty and distinctive charm this tiny island has to offer. Let one of our experienced drivers handle the driving and the stress of navigation while you sit back, unwind, and take in the scenery! In the morning, you will be picked up from your accommodation (or a close meeting point) to travel to the island of Gozo. Upon your arrival at Mġarr Harbour (Gozo’s main harbour), you will board one of our Jeeps, where you will be taken on an unforgettable journey around the beautiful island of Gozo. Each jeep will have one of our experienced drivers, who will also provide you with explanations and information throughout the entire journey. Additional information is provided at each stop in the language you have booked. As you travel through numerous villages, valleys, and backroads, you will enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the island of Gozo. The tour will take you to some of the most picturesque locations and significant landmarks on the island. You will visit gorgeous locations such as the Daħlet Qorrot Valley, the quaint village of Nadur, Ramla Valley, the famous Calypso Cave, and the megalithic temples of Ġgantija, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the oldest freestanding structures in the world! Here you will also have some free time to visit the temples (entry ticket to Ġgantija Temples is not included). After enjoying a delightful buffet lunch washed down with some nice chilled Gozitan wine, you will proceed to the second part of the tour, which will take you to some other marvellous sites, such as the picturesque bay of Xlendi, the majestic medieval Citadel fortress, which is located in the heart of Victoria (the capital city of Gozo), a traditional limestone quarry, the gorgeous Dwejra Bay and its inland sea, where you will have the opportunity to take an optional boat trip (boat trip not included in the price), the Mielaħ Valley, and the famous salt pans, where you can learn how salt has been produced from the sea since Roman times. Weather permitting during high season, we will also stop for a refreshing swim at one of the many gorgeous bays in Gozo (don't forget to bring your swimsuit!). Passing through the seaside resort of Marsalforn Bay, we will drive to Mġarr Harbour, where you will board one of our speedboats, which will take you back to Malta, passing by Comino's Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Sea Caves (the speedboat transfer is subject to weather conditions and other operational considerations).
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off (from your Hotel or a close meeting point) Multilingual jeep drivers (tour leaders) Lunch including wine and mineral water Swim stop at a gorgeous bay in Gozo (summer/shoulder season only) Return transfer by speedboat passing by Comino's Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon and Sea Caves (subject to weather conditions) Roundtrip ferry tickets (when required)
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your Hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you need to make sure to contact the tour operator to confirm your pick-up location and pick-up time.
- The boat trip at Dwejra Bay is optional (to be paid on location), and it’s always subject to favourable weather conditions.
- Entrance fee to the temples of Ġgantija is not included (you will have some free time to visit the temples).
- While driving the default language might be in English, however at each stop customers can approach the driver/tour leader speaking their language for a more thorough explanation.
- The itinerary/programme is subject to change without prior notice, depending on weather conditions, restrictions, and other unforeseen circumstances.