My Guide Website?
From Malta: Mount Etna & Taormina Day Trip with Guide
One Day Fully Guided Excursion to Sicily from Malta. Visiting Mt. Etna & Taormina. Travel to Sicily by high speed catamaran. Summer season (May-September).
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- High Speed Catamaran Trip
- 1st Stop Mt Etna
- 2nd Stop Taormina
- English guide
DescriptionTaormina - Sicily’s prime tourist resort was discovered by the British aristocracy in the mid 1800s. Facing Etna and the blue Mediterranean, this peaceful panoramic resort, 206m above sea level was colonized by the Greeks who built a theatre in the Hellenic period – 4B.C. The present Teatro Greco, altered by the Romans, is the venue for classical plays every summer. The main street, the elegant Corso Umberto, with its cafés, restaurants and boutiques is a bustle of nationalities. Mt. Etna - The largest and most active volcano in Europe. The climb to the crater takes us through picturesque villages and an ever changing landscape. The lower slopes of the volcano are extremely fertile with groves of oranges, lemons and other Mediterranean flora and of course vines which produce Sicily’s best wines. We go through forests of chestnut trees which gradually give way to oak, beech, birch and pine.
IncludesState of the art catamaran crossing. The High Speed Catamaran adds a touch of excitement to your journey. Enjoy breathtaking views as we navigate Sicily's picturesque routes. Travel in comfort aboard our modern, air conditioned vehicles. Expert guides unravel the history and geology of Sicily. Engaging narratives enrich your journey with stories of the past and present.
- Departure by high speed ferry is at 06:30 Please be at The Virtu Passenger Terminal in Marsa, 1 hour prior departure time to check-in. Please bring a valid travel document.