My Guide Website?
Hike, exploring hidden country trails and historic hamlets.
A unique hike which takes you on a journey through the unique hidden local country paths, picturesque hills and lesser known historic hamlets in the southern part of the island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Explore some of the oldest hamlets.
- Take a photo from the top of the Laferla Cross hill.
- Explore a historic sinkhole.
DescriptionThis walking tour explores a different side to Malta's tourist adverts as it takes the hiker on country paths that are only known to locals and farmers. The meeting starts at the bus stop of Hagar Qim Temples and continues to explore the hidden valleys of the surrounding peripheries. From Hagar Qim, we walk alongside the old British runway and pass by the first landmark San Niklaw Chapel. This is the only remaining evidence of the once known as the village of San Niklaw (St Nicholas). The walk continues through the connecting Valleys between Qrendi and Siggiewi whilst heading upwards towards the La Ferla Cross hill. Once at the top, of the La Ferla Cross hill , which is a high spot in Malta ideal for photos of the panoramic view we will take a short break to admire the surrounding. From this highest spot of the hike, the trail continues downward, heading towards The Providence Chapel and the historic sinkhole in Qrendi also known as the Maqluba. From this spot then the hike continues to meander through the Maltese countryside finishing at the the Blue Grotto Belvedere,
IncludesThe tour offers a meet and greet and a guided tour.
- This is a moderate/beginner and pleasant hike but it does require some walks which are uphill.