My Guide Website?
Malta: Blue Lagoon, Beaches & Bays Trip by Catamaran3142 Reviews
Board a modern sailing catamaran and set off on a lively boat tour along the coast. Go swimming in crystal clear waters, listen to music, and enjoy an optional BBQ.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the best bays in Malta on a boat trip from St Paul's Bay
- Have fun and dance to music with other young like-minded travelers
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Relax on a new sailing catamaran with music and a cocktail bar
- Soak up the sun while lying on sun loungers or the catamaran nets
DescriptionWe will stop in 2-3 different locations. The first stop will be the Blue Lagoon. The boat will drop anchor away from the crowds so that you can experience the famous turquoise water peacefully. The stops after the Blue Lagoon depend on the weather/sea conditions. A few of our possible stops are: 1. Crystal Lagoon, surrounded by steep, dramatic cliffs. Its crystal clear waters are much deeper than the Blue Lagoon, making the area fantastic for snorkelling and swimming in and around the caves. During this stop, you can enjoy an optional barbecue. 2. Anchor Bay to view the film set of Popeye’s Village, tucked away in a charming bay. Other stops that could be made include Mellieha Bay, Golden Bay, GHajn Tuffieha Bay, Ramla Bay, Imgiebah Bay, or Half Rock. All of these locations are great for snorkelling and swimming. Back on the boat, listen to dance music, and buy cocktails at the bar. If you have selected the afternoon option, relax and watch the sunset on the horizon. After a wonderful day at sea, begin the journey back to Bugibba.
IncludesCatamaran tour Expert crew on board Use of snorkeling equipment (€10 cash security deposit) Barbecue (if the add-on is selected at checkout)
- • The optional barbecue lunch/dinner can be purchased as an add-on during checkout or when you arrive at the boat. The meal consists of chicken halal kebabs and a choice of couscous, pasta salad, green salad, bread, and one drink • The itinerary is heavily dependent on the weather conditions on the day • The boat has 3 separate ladders, so you will be able to enter or exit the water comfortably
- The catamaran will not anchor inside the Blue Lagoon but slightly further out
- This activity is suitable for people looking for a lively boat trip with music and drinking