Malta: Gozo, Comino and The Blue Lagoon Boat Trip23 Reviews
Discover Malta's quieter, smaller neighboring islands, Gozo and Comino. Dive into the crystal-clear waters from the onboard diving platform. Sunbathe, snorkel, or relax on the boat. Explore the Caves around Comino Island.
- Discover Malta's lesser-known sister island, Gozo
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Explore the popular Comino caves
DescriptionDiscover genuine Maltese charm and experience the true Malta as you cruise along the island's rugged coastline to reach Gozo and Comino Island. Your tour begins from the town of Bugibba, where your sailing boat will depart at 10:30 AM. Cruise past St. Paul's Island, Mellieha Bay, and Smuggler's Cove Cave on your way to Gozo. Upon arrival, disembark the boat and enjoy 3 hours of free time to explore the island. You may choose to take a minibus tour or simply stroll around, discovering the island's landmarks, such as caves and fishing villages, at your own pace. In the afternoon, head to Comino Island, where you can explore the island, swim near the boat or take a walk along one of the island's white sandy beaches. Head to the famous Blue Lagoon where you can snorkel in crystal-clear waters. Later, while cruising back to Bugibba, enter the Santa Maria caves and see the “Elephants Head”, a truly amazing rock formation. Return to Bugibba at 5:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from certain areas Live commentary Blue Lagoon visit Snorkeling equipment Showers Toilets Sundeck Diving platform Snack bar Lunch (food and drinks available to purchase on board) Transfers are not available from every place on the island; please contact the local partner to confirm availability Hotel transfers from St. Julians, Sliema, and Valletta (available for an additional charge starting from €8 per person)
- Hotel pickup is available free of charge from local areas, i.e. Xemxija, Bugibba, and St Paul’s Bay.
- There will be a surcharge of €8 for non-local hotel pick up from St Julians, Sliema, and Valletta
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Those with pushchairs and wheelchairs will not be able to get off the boat onto Comino Island as the terrain is rocky; these items can be left onboard
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability