My Guide Website?
Valletta: Historic Center Self-Guided Audio Tour (ENG)
Travel by your own rules using this self-guided audio tour and explore the historic center of Valetta to discover fascinating stories behind the city’s most famous attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Explore Valletta’s city center at your own pace
- Marvel at the spectacular views of the Grand Harbor
- Listen to eerie local legends and get to know Malta's folklore
- Discover Valletta’s magnificent architecture
- Get to know the history of Malta’s great historical battles
DescriptionDiscover the city of Valletta, a recognized UNESCO World Heritage site, guided by this engaging in-app audio tour. Stroll along the narrow winding streets of Valletta, adorned with traditional wooden balconies, the island's past seamlessly intertwines with the present. Witness the marvels of history at the Lascaris War Rooms, an underground complex of tunnels and chambers that once served as the War Headquarters during World War II. Experience the grandeur of the oldest Saluting Battery of its kind, and if you're fortunate, catch a glimpse of it in action. Delight in the splendor of the 18th-century Upper Barrakka Gardens, a magnificent gift from an Italian Knight, offering the finest vantage point to behold the city's beauty. Be awestruck by the Valletta Waterfront, a splendid testament to baroque architecture constructed under the watchful eye of Grand Master Pinto. Embark on a journey through time, uncovering the first complete high Baroque building in existence, the St. John's Co-Cathedral, and immerse yourself in the history of the Palace of the Grand Master – the very heart of power in Malta, erected just after the Great Siege. Travel through various historical epochs of Malta, discovering captivating tales from each era. HOW IS THE TOUR GOING — Stay flexible: join the tour whenever you want and explore the sights as long as you like. — Enjoy the tour even offline: all audio tours are tested for high quality and easy navigation.
IncludesDownloadable Self-Guided Audio Tour on the WeGoTrip app in English
- The audio tour is available only on the WeGoTrip app. You will get a link to download it by email and SMS