Pergola Hotel & Spa
Recommended hotel in the heart of Mellieha. Just a stone throw away from the parish church square and a couple of lovely restaurants on the main road. Mellieha beaches are less than a five minute drive away. The Pergola also has a nice little spa to enjoy and relax.
The Pergola Hotel & Spa is perched on a hill in a beautiful and panoramic residential area, close to the centre of the quaint village of Mellieħa, overlooking the popular bay and the sister islands of Gozo and Comino.
Mellieħa’s main street, where shops, bars, restaurants and banks are situated, is only two minutes away on foot. Buses depart regularly to Malta’s historic Capital City Valletta and to the other towns in Malta including Sliema and Malta’s old Capital Mdina.
The largest and most beautiful Blue Flag sandy beach on the Island, is situated just 1km away from the village. Other nearby landmarks include the 2,000 year old Sanctuary, the Parish Church, our Lady of the Grotto, the WWII Shelters, the Band Clubs, the Red Tower and Selmun Palace built by the Knights of Malta, the family attraction ‘Popeye Village’, the Bird Sanctuary, two scuba diving wreck attractions, the Nature & History Park ‘Il-Majjistral’ and much more.
• 90 Units
• 7 Floors
• 5 Lifts
• 54 Apartments
• 36 Hotel Rooms
• Bonaventura Buffet Dining
• Da Ciccio Cucina - Mediterranean themed A La Carte Restaurant
• The Cave Bar - pool bar (seasonal)
• Haus of P - dine, wine & unwind
• The Vistana Suite - conference & multi-purpose room
• The Adenau Suite - conference & multi-purpose room
• 24-Hour Reception
• Free Wi-Fi
• Live screening of major sporting events
• PADI Diving Centre
• 2 Outdoor Pools with children’s paddling pool
• Ample sun-terraces commanding stunning views
• Indoor Heated Pool
• Fitness Centre
• Sauna and hydro therapy (within Da Vinci Spa)
• Da Vinci Spa provides an escape from the ordinary through a wide range of professional beauty and body treatments.
Click Here for an interactive 360 virtual tour of the Pergola Hotel & Spa