My Guide Website?
From Bugibba: Gozo Bus Tour and Comino Blue Lagoon Cruise
Experience the beauty and charm of Gozo on a bus tour, taking in its highlights. Then, be amazed by the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the famous Comino Blue Lagoon on a cruise.
- Discover the beauty of Gozo on panoramic sightseeing bus tour
- Admire the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu
- Visit Victoira, the fascinating capital city of Gozo
- Marvel at the Citadella, an imposing medieval fortress and Gozo’s major landmark
- Relax and have a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Gozo on a day trip from Bugibba. Cruise to the island of Gozo where you will take a bus tour to some of the island's major landmarks and sights. Then, visit the island of Comino and its stunning Blue Lagoon. Depart from Bugibba Jetty in the morning onboard a modern catamaran. Cruise up the north-east coast, via the north Comino channel, towards the island of Gozo, an idyllic Mediterranean island of quaint fishing villages and peaceful bays. Upon your arrival at Mgarr harbor in Gozo, be greeted by a local representative. Hop onboard the bus for a sightseeing bus tour of approximately 2.5 hours. First, visit the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu, which is known locally as the miracle church. En-route, pass by the aqueducts, which were built by the British between 1839 and 1843. Whilst driving, admire the statue of Christ the Redeemer from a distance. After visiting the magnificent Basilica, travel to Victoria, the capital city of Gozo. Explore the city and the stunning medieval fortress, the Cittadella. With its distinctive and imposing military architecture, this fortress stands out as Gozo’s major landmark, a beacon visible from all over the island. After exploring Gozo, board the vessel and cruise to the Blue Lagoon in Comino where you will disembark. Admire the sight of this picturesque bay with transparent turquoise waters, a white sandy base, and rich marine life. Take some time to relax and weather permitting have a refreshing swim in these stunning surroundings. With no cars or urban areas, the island of Comino is also worth exploring during winter. Explore some of the hiking picturesque hiking trails leading to St. Mary's Chapel, St. Mary's Watch Tower, and St. Mary's Battery. Depart from Comino in the late afternoon to return to the Bugibba Jetty.
IncludesSightseeing bus tour in Gozo Sightseeing cruise to Comino and the Blue Lagoon Free Wi-Fi on board the boat
- The stops in Gozo will be at leisure (it is not a guided tour). You must adhere to all instructions received from your driver, you are to be at the designated meeting point at the time given by your driver to ensure you do not miss your return transport.
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffees, food, snacks, etc. etc. is available on the boat
- If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather/sea conditions or strong winds you will be offered to reschedule your cruise on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given