My Guide Website?
Gozo, Comino, Blue Lagoon, & Sea Caves: Full-Day Sightseeing980 Reviews
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters and see a shipwreck on this relaxing tour.
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo
- Look through your ship's underwater windows
- Visit the Sea Caves
DescriptionYour tour begins from the tourist town of Bugibba, where your modern and stable catamaran departs on an unforgettable two-island cruise. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a truly unique and beautiful vantage point. Cruise close to the coast whilst witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle St. Paul as it rises high into the sky. You will also get to visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs. In the morning (during high season), you will stop for 1 hour at the stunning Crystal Lagoon, a spot many tourists don't know about. The lagoon is fringed by steep cliffs and only accessible by boats. Witness the unbelievably clear water, perfect conditions for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare. Once you arrive at Gozo Island, you'll have 3 hours to explore. Make your own plans or rent land transport from the local partner for a small additional charge. The land transport will take you to one of two fabulous locations where you'll have approximately two hours to explore. First, see the capital city of Gozo, referred to as Rabat by the locals. This small city has a wealth of charm and history to explore, including its impressive citadel. The second location is a small picturesque fishing village in the south west of the island, which has a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs. Explore the village's caves, enjoy a panoramic view from the top of the cliffs, or enjoy a number of restaurants, coffee bars and souvenir shops. With the day drawing to a close, you'll cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”, a truly amazing rock formation.
Includes1 hour at the blue lagoon 1 hour in the crystal lagoon (June to September only) 3 hours in Gozo Padded sun lounges Waterslides Underwater viewing window Land transport in Gozo (optional) Food and drink Towels
- Viewing the shipwreck is subject to “diving operations” and sea and sky conditions
- The catamaran is wheelchair accessible, however, Comino Island is not
- Please contact the operator if you require wheelchair accessible transportation in Gozo
- The tour does not stop in Crystal Lagoon between the October 1, 2019–May 31, 2020
- The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions
- Tour operator reserves the right to change routes, start, and end locations, when weather conditions, shallows, or other reasons require
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now