Gozo: Private 3-Hour Sunset Boat Cruise3 Reviews
Discover the pristine beauty of Gonzo on a 3-hour boat tour at sunset. In your own private group, explore the Blue Lagoon away from the tourist masses and admire the coastal horizon lit up with stunning shades of pink and orange.
- Explore the natural beauty of the Blue Lagoon without crowds of tourists
- Admire the sun setting over the horizon from the vantage point of a private boat on the sea
- Explore the caves and bays of Comino Island
- Snorkel in secluded turquoise waters
DescriptionLet your hair down and enjoy the fresh sea breeze while exploring Comino Island and the southern parts of Gozo on a private bout cruise. Over the course of 3 hours, your local skipper will show you the very best of the local islands, telling you about the history of the region and of local legends along the way. Explore the Blue Lagoon without the hustle and bustle of the tourist rush and swim in the crystalline surrounding waters. Get your adrenaline pumping by diving off a cliff. Later on, visit the locations of some major film productions, including the Count of Monte Cristo, Troy, and many more. At the conclusion of your day, head to a unique location to experience the gentle warmth of the sun as the dusk descends. Whether you prefer snorkeling, swimming, or just cruising and enjoying the sun in this tranquil environment, you’ll find the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable day at sea.
IncludesBoat cruise/fuel Snorkel and mask Gratuities
- Please note the availability of this activity depends on weather conditions
- This is a private charter, making it possible to customize your trip to your own needs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now