Malta by Segway: Dingli Funtastic26 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of Malta’s mountainous small villages and historical sites visiting picturesque cliffs and ancient tombs. Our tour guides guarantee a unique experience for your stay in Malta.
- Enjoy a 1-hour and 45 minute Segway ride with breath taking views
- Be guided by our escorts
- Visit the Dingli Cliffs
- See the Verdala Palace
- Experience a Typical Maltese Rural Village
DescriptionA 1-hour and 45 minute Segway tour guarantees you a unique experience whilst enjoying your stay in Malta. From the village of Dingli to the picturesque cliffs in the surrounding area, this zippy little Segway tour will give you a unique look at of Malta. Surrounded by natural sites of great ecological and archaeological significance, Dingli is a quaint village in Malta’s highest area. It is a typical Maltese village and is still detached from its neighboring communities. It is best known for its picturesque cliffs. Archaeologists trace the village back to the times of the Phoenicians and the Carthaginians, almost 2,800 years ago. The Phoenician and Carthaginian tombs were also used by the Romans, who occupied the Maltese islands way back in 218 BC.
IncludesTour Guide Orientation Session Helmet, elbow and knee guards Gloves Transfers not included Transport from any location in Malta (available for a surcharge; please ask the supplier for more information)
- Segways are appropriate for anyone 12 and older.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos). The use of the Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women.
- We do not visit museums from the inside during our tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability