My Guide Website?
Malta: St. Paul's Bay Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion204 Reviews
Embark on a scuba diving adventure in Malta and explore the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean with this diving lesson. Learn the basics beforehand, then dive in and explore a whole new world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at marine wonders and explore the Mediterranean's beauty
- Learn from guides with extensive knowledge of the area's best spots
- Become a confident scuba diver in less than half a day with this lesson
- Join a tour that is committed to sustainability and responsible tourism
- Practice your skills during the first dive, explore and relax on the second
DescriptionDiscover the sensation of breathing underwater in the crystal-clear waters around Malta on a scuba diving excursion. Learn the basics beforehand, then dive in and explore a whole new world! Before the session, complete the online materials in your language to get a sneak peek and gain essential diving knowledge. On the big day, our welcoming instructors will brief you on equipment, safety rules, and scuba skills. Practice your new skills during the first dive, then explore and relax on the second dive, enjoying the serene underwater world. With our expert guidance, you'll transform from a beginner to a confident scuba explorer in just half a day! Secure your spot now and join us for an extraordinary experience in one of Europe's premier diving destinations. Let's make unforgettable memories together! PS: Your safety is our priority! Kindly check the linguistic, swimming, and health restriction in the 'Before booking' section. If you have any of the listed medical conditions, it's mandatory to obtain written approval from your physician before diving. If you're unable to contact your physician feel free to join our snorkelling tour instead! Please note that this course does not provide a certification for Scuba Diving. If you're interested in scuba diving licence, check out our Scuba Diver Course!
IncludesOnline theory material (must be completed before the activity) Safety briefing with instructor Complete diving kit 1 training dive and 1 shore dive (max depth 12 m) Transportation to and from the dive site (if needed)
- English skills needed You can't dive and need written medical approval if you have lungs/breathing/heart/blood issues, age 45+ with high cholesterol/blood pressure/smokers, eyes/ears/nasal passages/sinuses problems, recent surgeries (12 months) or related ongoing issues, neurologic injury/disease or learning/developmental disability, loss of consciousness, migraine headaches, seizures, strokes, head injury, psychological/personality/addiction issues, panic attacks (in the last 5 years) back problems, hernia, ulcers, or diabetes, stomach/intestinal problems (diarrhea), or taking prescription medications (excepting birth control/anti-malarial drugs other than mefloquine -Lariam) No refund is available if some of the health restrictions are ignored and discovered by the staff within 24 hours before the activity It's mandatory to wait minimum of 12 hours before flying after a scuba session Minors must be 10 years old to participate and need a tutor/parental written consent if joining alone