My Guide Website?
Sliema: Fernandes Gozo and Comino Cruise with Lunch & Drinks289 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable day cruise around Gozo, Comino, and the famous Blue Lagoon on a beautiful Turkish Gullet. Dive in with two swim stops and feast on a buffet lunch with unlimited drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a relaxing day cruising around the Maltese archipelago on a Turkish gullet
- Have a refreshing swim stop at a beautiful secluded bay in Gozo
- Visit the gorgeous tiny island of Comino and its amazing Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy a delightful hot and cold buffet lunch served on board
- Enjoy unlimited beer, wine, mineral water and soft drinks all day long
DescriptionLeaving from Sliema Ferries, you will set sail on a beautiful Turkish Gullet cruising along Malta's northern coastline, passing by impressive cliffs, secluded coves, and sheltered inlets, all you need to do is relax, unwind, and enjoy the gorgeous views! Dropping anchor at a secluded bay on (or near) the island of Gozo, you will have the opportunity to cool off with a refreshing swim or just relax and chill out on the deck while having a drink. After our first swim stop, we are pretty sure you would have worked out an appetite, so let us pamper you and enjoy our delicious hot and cold buffet lunch served on board. After lunch, you will proceed towards the island of Comino where the captain will drop anchor at the Blue Lagoon, get ready to be amazed by the crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon! this picturesque bay with transparent turquoise waters, white sandy base, and a rich marine life, is the perfect spot for a relaxing and unforgettable afternoon break. Spend the rest of the afternoon soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the boat or simply enjoying a walk in the countryside of Comino Island, before climbing back on board for platters of fresh fruit and our journey back to the Sliema Ferries.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at selected hotels/meeting points Cruise on a Turkish gullet 2 swim stops Unlimited wine, beer, mineral water, and soft drinks Morning snack Buffet lunch
- The boat is wheelchair and stroller accessible, however the island of Comino is not wheelchair or stroller friendly. The terrain on Comino Island is very uneven and rugged which makes it very difficult to navigate with a wheelchair or a stroller.
- The time shown on the website or on your voucher is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your Hotel or meeting point.
- Your pick-up time and meeting point will be communicated to you by e-mail a few days after you have made your booking. If you do not receive the e-mail or you would like to reconfirm your pick-up information, please contact the tour operator.
- Transport is offered complimentary from the specified Hotels/meeting points only. Guests lodging within walking distance from Sliema Ferries (from where the boat departs) must make their own way to the boat and should be at the departure point 20-30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.