My Guide Website?
Sliema: Power Boat Trip to Comino & Blue Lagoon107 Reviews
Experience a power boat trip from Sliema and explore Comino, Blu lagoon, and nearby caves. Go snorkeling and swimming in the sea and relax and cool down in the shade on the boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the cool waters of the Mediterranean Sea while swimming and snorkeling
- Explore caves along the coast of Comino and marvel at the deep blue seawater
- Marvel at the limestone cliffs and natural, raw beauty of Comino Island
- Discover the stunning landscape and unique seaside vista at Comino Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy a powerboat ride and stunning views of St. Paul's Island and Crystal Lagoon
DescriptionEmbark on an unforgettable day and explore the beauty of Malta's coast and it's sister island. Experience the cool, refreshing waters of the Mediterranean Sea and travel by powerboat, fully equipped with shade, from Sliema to Comino Island and back. The trip begins with departure from Sliema Ferries at 12pm on a powerboat. From the boat, one can admire St Paul's Island, Crystal Lagoon. Next, stop at Comino Blue Lagoon and take some time to swim and snorkel in the bay of Comino Blue Lagoon. After the refreshing dip in the sea, enjoy the opportunity to explore Comino by taking a stroll on the island, which is a bird sanctuary and natural reserve. There will be time to check out the sand dunes and local vegetation that make the island unique. Next, visiting caves along the Comino coast by boat after departing Comino Blue Lagoon. Departure from Comino is at 5pm and arrival at Sliema Ferries is about an hour later.
IncludesBoat transport from Malta to Comino Boat with overhead sun protection
- There will be a four-hour stop on Comino Island