St Paul's Bay: Blue Lagoon, Beaches, and Bays Catamaran Trip100 Reviews
Board a modern sailing catamaran and set off on a lively boat tour along the coast. Go swimming in crystal clear waters, listen to dance music on board, and enjoy an optional BBQ.
- Discover the best beaches and bays in Malta on a boat trip
- Have fun and dance to music with other young like-minded travelers
- Swim and snorkel in the clear water of the Blue Lagoon
- Relax on a new sailing catamaran with music and a cocktail bar
- Soak up the sun while lying on sun loungers or the catamaran nets
DescriptionAfter boarding the catamaran, the first stop will be the Blue Lagoon. The boat will drop anchor away from the crowds, so you can experience the famous turquoise water in peace. During this stop, you can enjoy an optional barbecue. The stops after the Blue Lagoon will depend on the weather. It might be possible to head to the Crystal Lagoon, surrounded by steep dramatic cliffs. Its crystal clear waters are much deeper than the Blue Lagoon, making the area fantastic for snorkeling and swimming in and around the caves. If there is an easterly wind, it’s likely that you’ll visit Ghajn Tuffieha. This is a beautiful rural area, home to a chain of pristine sandy beaches called Golden Bay, Riviera Beach, and Gnejna Bay. On the way back from Ghajn Tuffieha, an additional stop will be made to discover the film set of Popeye’s Village, tucked away in a charming bay. Other stops that might be made are Mellieha Bay, Ramla Bay, Imgiebah Bay, or Half Rock. All of these locations are great for snorkeling and swimming. Back on the boat, listen to dance music, and buy cocktails at the bar. If you have selected the afternoon option, relax and watch the sunset on the horizon. After a wonderful day at sea, begin the journey back to Bugibba.
IncludesTransportation by catamaran Expert crew on board Use of snorkeling equipment (10 euro cash security deposit) Barbecue (if add-on is selected during the booking process) Use of sunbeds and large nets to lounge on (first-come first-served) Drinks (can be purchased at the bar) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • If you would like to enjoy a barbecue lunch/dinner on board, please select the add-on during the booking process • The meal consists of chicken, beef or halal kebabs, and a choice of couscous, pasta salad, or green salad • The itinerary is heavily dependant on the weather conditions on the day • The boat has 3 separate ladders, so you will be able to enter or exit the water comfortably
- The catamaran will not anchor inside the Blue Lagoon, but slightly further out
- This activity is suitable for people looking for a lively boat trip with music and drinking
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, dancing, alcohol, and music are not currently permitted. The bar will only be serving soft drinks for the time being
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability