My Guide Website?
Valletta: Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & City Tour102 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Valletta on this scavenger hunt and walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles and interacting with the top attractions in the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Valletta solving riddles and puzzles
- Get ready to experience Valletta like you never have before
- Discover hidden gems and interesting facts about top sites
- See the famous National Library, Upper Barrakka Gardens and much more
- Take photos and put your navigation skills to the test
DescriptionGet to know Valletta at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems and solve challenges. Work with your team or compete against them as you learn local facts and create memories that you won't forget. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Start your tour from Saint Publius Parish Church with its beautiful interior, and explore the Tritons' Fountain as you learn about its symbolism. Photograph the Upper Barrakka garden's unique aesthetic and marvel at the Church of St Catherine of Alexandria built by the Italian Knights of the Order of St John. Then the imposing St John's Co-Cathedral awaits you. Still, the famous Great Siege Square continues your beautiful journey to the heart of Valletta as you learn the history of this monument. Marvel at the National Library with its fabulous collections of books. St George Square will captivate you with the Palace of the Grand Master, while the Valletta Cathedral will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour. Scavenger hunts are great as an everyday activity or for bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthday parties, or team-building events.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 45min Walking distance: 3.4km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied