My Guide Website?
Valletta: Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & City Tour18 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Valletta on this scavenger hunt and walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles and interacting with the top attractions in the city.
- Explore Valletta solving riddles and puzzles
- Get ready to experience Valletta like you never have before
- Discover hidden gems and interesting facts about top sites
- See the famous National Library, Upper Barrakka Gardens and much more
- Take photos and put your navigation skills to the test
DescriptionSolve riddles and find clues on a self-guided scavenger hunt walking tour in Valletta. Download the smartphone app onto your phone and see sights like the National Library and the Triton Fountain. Start your tour when you want and explore at your own pace. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems and solve challenges. Work with your team or compete against them as you learn local facts and create memories that you won't forget. Start your tour from Saint Publius Parish Church with its beautiful interior, and explore the Tritons' Fountain as you learn about its symbolism. Photograph the Upper Barrakka garden's unique aesthetic and marvel at the Church of St Catherine of Alexandria built by the Italian Knights of the Order of St John. Then the imposing St John's Co-Cathedral awaits you. Still, the famous Great Siege Square continues your beautiful journey to the heart of Valletta as you learn the history of this monument. Marvel at the National Library with its fabulous collections of books. St George Square will captivate you with the Palace of the Grand Master, while the Valletta Cathedral will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour. Scavenger hunts are great as an everyday activity or for bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthday parties, or team-building events.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided tour Navigation
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required You will receive a link for the mobile app and login credentials You can start any time, just log into the app and start playing The cost is per group of up to 5 people The game is designed for adults, children must be accompanied by an adult You can complete it on your own pace The game requires thinking in order to solve the puzzles