My Guide Website?
Valletta: Private Walking Tour From Grand Harbour12 Reviews
Discover the beauty and cultural heritage of Valletta, Malta's iconic seaside capital. Enjoy a private 3-hour tour of its must-see destinations.
- Discover Valletta as your expert guide highlights the historic past of this fortress city
- Stroll through Valletta's pedestrianized city center and discover the gems of the city at a leisurely pace
- Meander down the city's ancient streets and soak up its architectural beauty
- Maximize your time in Malta with this private tour
DescriptionIn the words of Sir Walter Scott, Valletta is 'a splendid town quite like a dream' rising perpendicular from the water's edge. Embark on a journey of cultural and historical discovery on a private tour. Meet your private tour guide at the Grand Harbor or at any point in Valletta and proceed on a walking tour of the city. Your guide will give you an introduction to the city in the Upper Barracca Gardens, where you will be surrounded by pristine beauty. Then, proceed towards the main squares of this lively city. Appreciate Valletta's stunning architecture as your guide brings alive the history of its impressive buildings. Stroll to the spectacular St. Johns's Co-Cathedral, the former conventual church of the Knights. Visiting the church is optional and entrance tickets are not included. In just 3 hours, you will see and learn about Valletta and the story of Malta. The tour will end at the city center next to Republic Square, where your guide will advise you on what to visit at your own leisure. Enjoy the flexibility of this tour, which can been tailored to fit your needs.
IncludesFully licensed tour guide Elevator fee to reach the city center (if arriving at the Cruise Liner Terminal)
- Please wear comfortable shoes