My Guide Website?
Welcome to Valletta: Private Tour with a Local60 Reviews
Get a welcome to Valletta from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Valletta through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Valletta from a local host eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. Meet at your hotel or Airbnb accommodation and get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn the best places to eat and buy groceries, and find out the easiest ways to get around. Alternatively, arrange to meet at a central landmark or intersection to start your walking tour. Put yourself in the capable hands of a local expert, and learn about the top things to see and do during your time in the city. By the end, you will feel more comfortable navigating on your own, and confident that you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private tour
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended